HealthSource Saginaw will offer a sign-on bonus for eligible full-time (FT) LPNs.
Full-time positions available.
Base Pay: based on licensed worked experience
HealthSource Saginaw (HSS) is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses for our Long Term Care neighborhoods who are passionate about the work they do and who enjoy working in a fast paced, patient centered environment. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care and support to patients, then consider working for us. As an HSS employee, you will become part of our team of outstanding people working together to improve the physical and emotional health of the lives we touch each and every day.
HSS provides shift and Holiday premiums, tuition assistance and a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off, major medical, prescription, vision, dental, defined contribution plan with up to 7% employer match, health reimbursement account, flex-spending account and short and long term disability. HSS is a qualifying employer for the Public Loan Student Forgiveness (PLSF) program.
Performs the full range of LPN assignments including but not limited to:
- Assists in overseeing and directing subordinate personnel in assigned unit to ensure effective, efficient and safe nursing care in accordance with established standards. Assists in maintaining continuity of care for patients/residents/clients within assigned unit.
- Works closely with the Nurse Manager and/or Charge Nurse. Evaluates resident care needs in assigned unit, determines work priorities and makes daily work assignments. Assists in evaluating and developing monthly staffing schedules.
- Assists in overseeing the planning of resident care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation and promotes acceptable nursing practice in assigned unit.
- Participates and assists in direct care to the residents. Administers medications, applies and changes dressings, addresses any/all nursing care needs.
- Implements approved policy and procedures and serves as resource to nursing assistant and unit secretary personnel.
- Orients and trains employees within assigned unit. Assists in evaluating the work of subordinates and recommends/implements disciplinary actions when necessary.
- Assists with the development, evaluation and presentation of in-service and educational programs. Assists with developing and coordinating nursing care conference within assigned unit.