Please be sure to read this entire Statement before using or submitting information.
Pure Michigan Talent Connect takes reasonable precautions to protect the information of a user.
When a user submits sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both on-line and off-line.
- Validation: All employers must create an account to use the system and must be validated by agency staff
before they can post jobs or search for candidates. Information provided during account creation will be used in the validation
process. Note that a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) is required.
If our office is unable to validate your account based on the data submitted, further information may be requested.
- User ID and Password: An employer establishes a unique User ID and Password when creating an account. Your email address will be your user ID. The User ID and Password is required for all future access to the system. For security purposes, the system will prompt users to change their password every 180 days.
- Privacy: Employers will specify their application procedure preference to job seekers. Employer contact information provided for validation will not be released, unless the employer elects to provide company information to jobseekers. No employer information will be sold for any purpose.
Employers must agree to follow the established criteria for use of the system when they create an account.
Violations of these policies may result in the loss of access privileges and/or deactivation of a user’s account
- Fees: Neither you nor your agents may charge a fee to provide a job seeker with access to a job referral or as a condition of accepting a job. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy.
- Labor Disputes: Neither you nor your agents may use the service to recruit replacement workers in a labor dispute, either through job postings or resume searches. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy.
- Profile Information/Resume Use: Neither you nor your agents may use profile information or resumes from this site (whether received through a candidate search or from a job seeker responding to your job posting) for any purpose other than to fill an immediate job opening. You may not resell job seeker account information found on this site, whether in whole or in part. Account information is the property of the job seeker and such resale or reposting may violate their privacy rights. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy.
- Jobs Posted: Jobs posted on the website must be for an immediate opening. Business opportunities are not considered immediate openings. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy.
- Monetary Investments: Neither you nor your agents may require a significant monetary investment by the job seeker in order to obtain employment. Usual and customary licensing fees or certifications are acceptable. Application fees, purchasing kits, work-from-home plans where costs are incurred, etc., are not acceptable. Individuals have been asked to report any violations of this policy.
- Removal: We reserve the right to remove any job posting from the system if it contains inaccurate or inappropriate information, or it violates any of the policies outlined for employer job postings.
- Posting of Material: Employers are prohibited from posting or transmitting any content that is obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, profane, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate. The Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials.
- Out-of-State Employers: Out-of-state employers who are relocating or opening a new business in Michigan, or who have an existing business location in Michigan, may use Pure Michigan Talent Connect if they follow the standard registration process. These employers may search resumes and post job orders once their account has been validated. Out-of-state employers who are recruiting Michigan workers for a job in another state may not register to use Pure Michigan Talent Connect unless the job is in a contiguous labor market area. Contiguous labor market areas include locations within a 100-mile radius of the Michigan borders in Indiana, Ohio, Wisconsin, and Ontario, Canada.
- Recruiter and Staffing Companies: Recruiting and Staffing Companies may register for employer accounts on Pure Michigan Talent Connect. These employer types will be closely monitored for job posting clarity, accuracy and quality.
Contact Us feature.
If you require additional assistance, call us toll free at -1-888-522-0103 Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, or write to:
Workforce Development Agency, State of Michigan
Attn: Pure Michigan Talent Connect
201 N. Washington Square, 3rd Floor
Lansing, MI 48913