The DW Business Analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts. The technical business analyst is accountable for the design of Enterprise Information Management data integration processes, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of a data management project.
- Leads development of requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation and business cases
- Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including data flow diagrams, data models, functional and technical specifications.
- Responsible for the functional systems design
- Business process analysis and modeling, with a heavy focus on data analysis and investigation
- Participation in architecting the logical design of data integration workflows, data modeling, and documentation of business rules.
- Participates in data assembly design and specifications.
- Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between project customers and the development team.
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers
- At least three years’ experience in large scale enterprise Data Warehouse environment following a standard software development lifecycle approach
- Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development and data modeling
- Data Analysis experience is needed
- Experience working in a Data Warehouse environment is a must
- Candidates must be local