A seasoned PM who provides project and solution design leadership by leveraging a technically-focused base of previous experiences heavily geared towards data and enterprise information management. The Technical Delivery Manager drives the collaboration with business area(s), IS, and technology vendors to ensure that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan.
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient data-related technical solutions.
- Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity.
- Works with cross-functional resources to develop and gain approval for high-level delivery plans of various sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other cost, and ongoing operational plans and cost).
- The Technical Delivery Manager is responsible for ensuring all steps in Domino’s EIM agile-based SDLC are executed, acts as the scrum master for their projects/workstreams and coordinates across many cross-functional project resources.
- Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Facilitates scrum and status meetings
- 4+ years in a Technical Delivery Manager with strong data experience
- Understands and can participate in/lead solution design sessions
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies (data modeling, data integration, BI analytics) and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial off the shelf technology.
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment