Proud of our 42 years of dedication to quality and technology invites you to consider a rewarding career with us. As a premier Process Automation & Control Systems-Integrator; we design, build, and implement industry leading Control Systems supporting both Automotive Paint Finishing & Municipal Water Treatment markets. We take pride in our continued success and are seeking the best people to join our company.
About This Position:
We are currently seeking a Panel Wirer. This individual would assemble and wire protection and control devices such as switches, lights, relays, and transformers to sub-plates or inside of a control panel. The sub-plate and cabinet are prepared and wired with the use of layout and wiring diagrams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to read prints and schematics
- Reads and interprets electrical symbols used in schematic diagrams
- Understands and can recognize color-coded wires and their purpose within the control panel
- Has ability to calculate correct wire size required, based on information within wiring schematics
- Demonstrates quality wiring techniques in a neat and orderly fashion
- Reads a tape measure
- Ability to operate tools such as drill press, radial arm saw, and bench grinder to assist in assembly operation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1+ years
rich benefit plan that includes Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account for both Health and Dependent Care and a 401(k) Plan with company match. We also have voluntary programs available such as Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and various AFLAC coverage.