We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
- Manage IP addresses for all US/Canada sites
- Planning activities as dictated by corporate headquarters
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
- Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning
- Install hardware such as cables, hubs, routers, and wireless adaptors
- Configure network drivers for software
- Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions
- Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
- Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
- 3+ years in a Network Administrator role
- Experience with Cisco Nexus 7000, FEX, VPC, VLAN, Redundant/Failover Chassis, Cisco Unified Call Manager, Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance, Load Balancing / high availability and L2TP VPN Concentrator
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware