Looking for a rewarding career? Anytime Fitnes has Club Manager positions available! Motivated training coaches and inspiring club managers for growing locations. Salaries range from $25K-$30K with bonuses, commissions and wellness benefits programs. Fitness Industry experience and or related educational degree. Flexible hours.
The primary role of the Club Manager is to provide a world-class experience to all customers in the facility; this is done through an initial facility tour, sign up process and occasional coaching. The Club Manager needs to have customer service in the front of their mind to build relationships with their customers. This position is also responsible for building and maintaining financial profiles for all customers. This position calls for strong leadership skills, proficient social skills, and a commitment to growth.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sales and Portfolio Management- Maintain accurate financial profiles for members and promote the club’s financial growth. This position is directly responsible for the membership sales, finding and contacting prospects, and financial growth of the membership sales at their location.
- Facility Management- Maintain the integrity of the facility and advice regarding equipment needs and purchases.
- Service Standards- Provide excellent customer service, which includes regular engagement with members such as helping them to create and achieve goals.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be coachable.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Must be personable.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).