Whitlam Group is family owned and we value our employees like family. We are an industry leader in innovative labeling and packaging solutions. Many of our people have started here with an entry-level position and grown into lifelong careers. We are looking for quality individuals who are eager to create a success story of their own.
Position: Press Assistant
Compensation: $14.00/hour - full time - medical/dental/vision benefits
Brief Job Description: Assist printing press operators with set up, run, and tear down of print jobs. Press assistants should consider themselves press operators in-training. This requires a team mindset and willingness to adapt and be valuable in a variety of ways during day-to-day operations. Operators, press assistants, and other team members work together to efficiently produce our high quality product for the customer.
Preferred Knowledge and Abilities:
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and strive for a quality end result.
- Basic computer skills.
- High school level math skills.
- Ability to learn and follow instructions/technical directions.
- Commitment to full-time, above average, attendance.
Preferred Education and/or Training:
- High school diploma or equivalent.