This Project Manager will manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request form. Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project. Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client. Establish, schedule, and facilitate regular status meetings with project personnel.
- General corporate functions applied to IT: budgeting, financial and contracts management, audit, compliance, human resources, training and development.
- With general guidance and coaching, responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
- Typically manages 2-3 project of complex size and multiple projects of small to moderate size and risk concurrently.
- Develops detailed plans and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
- Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
- Assists in establishing and improving project management methodologies, procedures and policies.
- Adheres to Project Management Office policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Oversees client/customer relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met
- Proven competence in analyzing business needs and working with cross functional teams to identify requirements and deliver enterprise solutions.
- Experience leading a matrix project team to define, establish, and ensure completion of all program milestones while adhering to timelines and budgets.
- Proven experience managing projects at various levels of complexity using different Project Management Methodologies.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding and proven experience in Software development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Prior experience leading Information Technology (IT) implementation projects
- Experience in creating and managing detailed project plans for small to high complexity projects
- PMP and working in a finance industry is highly recommended