Position Overview: Provides routine maintenance duties including carpentry, painting, basic equipment and facility repairs for both campuses.
Able to meet physical requirements of the job such as:
- Lift/move 75lbs or more.
- Support a safe work environment by following all applicable safety policies and procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts; checking fluid various levels; replacing various filters.
- Dismantle machines, HVAC equipment, or devices to inspect, access, and remove defective parts.
- Clean or lubricate shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of various equipment.
- Inspect, install, and perform repairs to electrical, plumbing, HVAC and similar systems.
- Review blueprints and repair manuals as necessary to complete assigned tasks.
- Maintain accurate records regarding completed tasks.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment.
- Assist with other maintenance tasks including, but not limited to painting, carpentry, and grounds.
- Job Status: Full-time
- Shift: 1st