Wages starting at $16.90/hr & up
Primarily Day shift, Monday - Friday
Timber Products Company is a leader in diversified wood products sales, manufacturing, and transportation. We are dedicated to our workforce. The knowledge and experience of our employees has enabled our company to grow. We consider our employees to be one of our major assets.
Timber Products Company is looking for employees to join our manufacturing facility in Munising, Michigan.
It is our mission to create an environment that will allow employee growth and development while focused on customer satisfaction through quality products and service. As you become trained and gain experience, there may be opportunities for job growth and advancement.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS OVERVIEW
Position is full-time. A comprehensive benefits package includes Life Insurance; Health, Dental, Vision and Prescription Coverage; Vacation and Holiday Pay; Flexible Spending Accounts; and 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer contributions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Sort and pile veneer/lumber while maintaining piece count and established quality standards
- Perform job duties in accordance with all federal, state, local and company safety rules
- Maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision
- Must possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, endurance and ability to concentrate on tasks
- 18 years of age
- Requires standing, stooping, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to perform work with hands and/or arms in the same repetitive motion above and below shoulder level
- Proper use and care of all pertinent equipment and tools
- Willing to work flexible hours
Timber Products Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities. Timber Products Company supports a drug free and tobacco free workplace. Must undergo drug screen and background check.