CU*Answers is currently seeking an experienced individual with a strong background in networking and leading deployment projects.
This role handles both escalated IT related items as well as leading projects through completion.
- Network Devices: Design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of network devices.
- Linux Servers: Design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Linux Servers, including applications on those systems.
- Windows Servers: Design, installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Windows Servers and applications on those systems.
- Evaluate and maintain a high level of security and audit compliance throughout the CU*Answers network.
- Work with Client Support and Operation Team, CU*Answers staff, and clients to troubleshoot possible networking and systems related issues.
- Design and troubleshooting of CU*Answers managed client LANs, WANs, and servers.
- Create relevant project documentation, including troubleshooting and disaster recovery procedures.
- Maintain a positive contribution as a member of the CU*Answers Network Services Team and complete all tasks assigned by management to meet team objectives.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Two-year business-related degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Experience and comfort working with computer software; ability to learn and explore new software independently.
- Experience with the CU*Answers' CU*BASE system preferred, but not required.
- Familiarity with credit union operations, regulations and procedures, accounting and balancing functions preferred but not required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to deal with external clients as well as internal staff.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.