Do you love the outdoors? Located in the beautiful Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Job includes opportunities to immerse yourself in the breath-taking natural beauty of the outdoors, with picturesque landscapes, tranquil lakes and scenic trails right at your door step. Enjoy work-life balance in a serene environment that fosters a deep connection with nature and offers abundant recreational activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
Whether you’re just starting or looking to further your career. Come apply with us at Trident Maritime Systems - Heavy Equipment Group. We offer 3-, 4- and 5-day work weeks.
Join us where you can work and play!
Benefits include but are not limited to:
Long Term & Short Term Disability, Basic Life at no cost to the employee
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
Fitness company contribution
Excellent PTO policy
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
PLANT/DEPARTMENT: DIRECTED BY:
Kingsford / Defense Administration Director of Programs
IMPORTANT WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: External Customers, Program Managers, Engineering, Sales, Contract Administration, Purchasing, Manufacturing, ILS
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Manage the scheduling, cost, technical performance, and customer interface of company projects through effective communication and direction of internal functional departments and external organizations.
1. Coordinate and monitors the scheduling, cost and technical performance of company projects to ensure timely execution of all contractual specifications for equipment and software
2. Act as the secondary contact to the Program Manager for customer interface. Aid in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
4. Participate in the Post Award meeting and the job issuance process to ensure a swift and informative start to newly accepted projects.
5. Expedite and status the project throughout the engineering and manufacturing cycle.
7. Advise the Program Manager of impending or actual deviations from contract.
8. Work closely with the Program Manager and Contract Administration to ensure the timely and accurate submittal of contract deliverables and invoices.
9. Participate in Estimates at Completion’s (EAC’s), as prepared by Contract Administration, and provide input as to any inconsistencies, omissions, or deviations.
10. Actively participate in the development of new project proposals as assigned by the Program Manager
11. Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED/SPECIAL NOTES:
- 1 to 5 years minimum Project Engineering or Project Management experience.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication proficiency.
- Microsoft Office knowledge in Project, Excel, and Word, as a minimum.
- No Physical Constraints or requirements
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities/Affirmative Action Employer.
We comply with Department of Labor Wage and Hour Division.