The Document Specialist is responsible for putting together inspection reports and certifications packages that accompany each tool when completed.
- Responsible for collecting data and organizing the packages that are sent to customers after the completion of a tool.
- Creates job folders for the Quality Department when the new job data is received from the Processing Department.
- Reviews processing certifications when received from receiving department. Verifies that they are the correct standards per customer specification and standards.
- Creates Inspection Package (FAI) which includes the stock list per each tool, correct material is being used, and correct quantity is being shipped to customer.
- Acts as a backup to shipping/receiving department regarding logging in material received.
- Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management systems.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to security level, function and metadata.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution.
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
- Uses Word and Excel to complete information.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Problem Solving skills
- Work with and translate data
- Good organizational skills and follow up
- Able to work within deadlines
- Understanding how to operate standard business equipment