Industry-Leading Tool and Die Company seeking a Project Manager to plan, direct and coordinate activities of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frames, expected quality and budgeted profitability. Reviews project proposal/plan to determine time frames, profitability, procedures for accomplishing the project, staffing requirements and allotment of available resources to various phases of the project. Oversee all aspects of the project milestones and suggest and make process improvements.
- Work closely with the VP of Operations, Plant Manager, Machining Supervisor, Moldmaking Supervisor, Sales Engineers, Design Manager, Design Checker, Scheduler and Purchasing Manager.
- Assume the responsibility as the “Go To” person during a project for any issues and/or questions.
- Act as a liaison between sales and production to assure customer expectations are met at all times.
- Assure communication about projects is open and honest throughout the organization and during the full life of the project.
- Prepare and update a Gant chart noting all key dates that must be met.
- Coordinate process and update meetings for all of the projects.
- Raise red flags when the project is behind schedule and communicate with all people involved to outline a resolution.
Experience: 3-5 years of Project Manager experience required.
Education: Associates, Bachelor’s or Technical degree in Manufacturing or equivalent experience preferred. Tool & Die experienced preferred but not required.
Benefits include medical insurance, paid vacation and 401(k).
You must undergo drug screening and pass a physical examination.