The Validation Test Technician in this role will be a motivated individual with a positive attitude who is willing to learn and will fit into the existing group.
- Perform electrical, mechanical, and environmental testing to customer specification at the direction of a Test Engineer and/or Manager.
- Equipment operation such as temperature humidity chamber, thermal shock chamber, vibration shaker, polishing/grinding machine, Push-Pull Tester, Power Supplies, Data Acquisition, etc.
- Participate in department assignments and activities such as equipment calibration, work instruction and continuous improvement activities (Kaizen).
- Good documentation control of test data.
- Work individually to meet the target for the given tasks while working as a team to share the equipment.
- Works in a safe manner, maintains a safe work environment, and practices good house-keeping at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Electrical experience preferred.
- Experience working in a test lab is a plus.
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Company-paid Life insurance *Voluntary Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance *Flexible Spending Accounts
Prestige Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or loc