Six Companies, One Vision…
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. Prestige Advanced specializes in Engineering Design & Development, Paint, Metal, Composites, Plastics, Rapid Prototyping, and machining. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
- Fabricate parts and other vehicle components pertaining to the composite department.
- Casting full and partial body molds using polyester, epoxy, and other materials.
- Fabricate parts of vehicle components including mirrors, wheel covers, moldings, and interior parts.
- Vacuum casting mold duplication and casting of urethane parts.
- Inspect work for imperfections and perform repairs.
- Ability to develop, feel and read surfaces using clay, wood, acrylics and other composites.
- Return completed work to department leader for inspection.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and organized work environment at all times.
- Notify leader of problems or potential problems regarding machine operation.
- Provide feedback to leaders or other personnel of activities that may affect a project.
- A minimum of one year of experience mold making and part fabrication is preferred.
- Work related experience is preferred in the following areas:
- Print reading and interpretation
- Using media such as steel, aluminum, wood, plastics, plaster and clay
- Operating various shop equipment
- Tooling foam, polyester/epoxy and vacuum bagging carbon fiber
- Wood frame construction and metal cage work
- Vacuum forming
- Vacuum casting
- Must have own tools and toolbox.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends if required
Prestige Advanced offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
*Medical Insurance*Dental Insurance*Vision Insurance*401Kplans*Company-paid Life Insurance*Company-paid Short- & Long-Term Disability*Paid Holidays & Vacations