Six Companies, One Vision...
As a Gold Level Veteran Friendly Employer, Prestige Group has been supporting the transportation industry since 1998. We have placed thousands of employees, created hundreds of future vehicles, and developed multiple US Military Veteran employment initiatives. From original concept to creation, Prestige Engineering specializes in Product Development and staffing services. Join our team where employees are at the heart of everything we do.
The Pick Specialist-Intermediate is responsible for performing daily operations associated with plant production control activities including: Parts Follow-up, Plant Scheduling, Engineering Change Management, Inventory Records and Shipping/Receiving. This role directly supports various corporate Vehicle needs. This position is responsible for mitigation material inventory concerns without impact to plant throughout performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing and reporting on inventory management controls
- Interacting with Supply and Carrier Base and Internal Partners to escalate and resolve top issues.
- Interacts with all levels of the organization including bargaining and non-bargaining, hourly and salary employees as well as executive leadership.
- Productive material inventory management including float analysis, cycle count compliance, record integrity and reconciliation activities.
- Acting as the liaison between the assembly plant and other internal organizations.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Automotive and /or Assembly
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office and /or Google Suite.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related field.
- Previous experience in working in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience working in a union environment.
- Ability to demonstrate lean manufacturing knowledge and application.
Prestige Engineering offers all full-time employees a competitive benefits package which includes:
*Medical Insurance *Dental Insurance *Vision Insurance *Paid Holidays *Paid Vacations *401K plans *Tuition Reimbursement *Company-paid Life insurance *Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance *Flexible Spending Accounts