Have you ever enjoyed Arnold, Brownberry or Oroweat bread? A Thomas' English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee, Entenmann's or Marinela cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
More than 20,000 associates in bakeries, sales centers, offices and on sales routes work to ensure our consumers have the freshest products at every meal. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we provide a safe and inclusive work environment that appreciates diversity, promotes development and allows our associates to be their authentic selves.
***This is a Part Time Position***
AMerchandiseris responsible for merchandising fresh bakery products in local accounts/grocery stores to ensure adequate product availability on the shelf and on displays.
Your New BBU Career Highlights
* Average 20 hours per week (you can enjoy your free time!)
* Competitive starting pay $15.00/hr. and benefits package
* Bragging rights you make the bread aisle and displays look amazing!
What you can expect:
* Keep bread aisle and display locations stocked appropriately in stores
* Maintain clean and organized back-room product inventory
* Rotate products according to color code
What we need from you:
* 18 years of age or older
* Valid driver's license
* Reliable transportation
* Lift a minimum of 50 lbs. overhead and push/pull 50 lbs.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.