CU*Answers' Mobile Technologies Group is seeking a new UI/UX Designer to join our team! MTG is a diverse team of fintech web & mobile app developers who pride themselves on creating awesome user experiences. In your first year, you will crash-course into real-world fintech software creation & development.
Our team's high-level goals surround designing, developing, maintaining, and supporting end-user white-label online banking interfaces. These include our flagship account opening, loan application, security, and online banking solutions for our network of 300+ credit unions and over 2 million users.
Each year we grow these products by adding features or enhancing existing ones. We strive to make our solutions brandable, modern, and accessible while improving continuity. All products are style guide-driven and designed to be highly customizable using our self-service SaaS solution, CU Publisher.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Maintain & Update Digital Documentation
* Figma Design System Maintenance & Creation
* Figma Design Collaboration
* Figma High Fidelity Mobile App or Web Prototyping
* SaaS & Fintech Modular UI Design
* Design Solutions with Programmatic and Style Guide Restraints
* Graphic Design & Marketing Imagery
* Iterate on new and existing designs to improve them and meet project goals
* Hands-On Software & Device Testing
* UI or Usability Bug Reporting & Creating Trello Tasks
* Content Strategy & UX Writing
* Slack & Email Communication
* Research: Banking, Loans, and Account Opening
* Mac & Windows Workstation & Hardware
1. Two or more years of UI or Digital Design experience working with development teams
2. A digital portfolio, or equivalent, demonstrating a completed or ongoing UI/UX project
3. Be able to present & explain previous projects through a Zoom interview
4. Experience in Figma design system (components, variables, auto-layout-shared libraries)
5. Experience in creating workflow diagrams
6. Experience in creating mid-high fidelity prototypes
7. Experience with mobile-first design (RWD)
8. Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or equivalent
9. Experience using team communication and task management tools like Slack or Trello
CU*Answers maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment. We strive to be consistent in hiring, training, promoting, and compensating employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, transgendered status, marital status, pregnancy, disability, citizenship, genetic information, veteran or military status, height, weight, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. Our equal employment opportunity philosophy applies to all aspects of employment with CU*Answers, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, transfer, promotion, job benefits, pay, demotion, dismissal, and educational assistance.