Order Processing Specialist
Records Deposition Service (RDS)
RDS is a record procurement company who has an open position for an Order Processing Specialist. RDS assists attorneys in every type of litigation imaginable by issuing subpoenas and requests and performing secure scanning and copying of crucial documents. We have cutting-edge technology which allows us to provide this expert service. Order Processing Specialists are a vital part of our organization and provide the preliminary component to the litigation support process.
As an Order Processing Specialist, a typical day might include the following:
- Use the database to create requests and orders for clients.
- Verify that all information is complete and the request includes all the details required to create the subpoena or request.
- Utilize resources available to confirm attorney or case information.
- Contact clients or deponents by e-mail or phone for any missing information or discrepancies.
- Blog detailed notes into the database regarding any client or deponent contact.
- Scan and upload documents into the database.
This job might be for you if:
You enjoy solving problems. You love the challenges each day presents and are always determined to find a solution. You enjoy analyzing cause and effect and are driven by the need to investigate.
You are detail-oriented and consider every job you are assigned very important. You watch the numbers and care about getting the job done but are also concerned about getting it done right.
You are not afraid to pick up the phone or send that email. You communicate well by writing and speaking professionally.
You are a self-starter. You are goal-oriented and always work towards that next challenge. You do not fear change, you embrace it. You take ownership of your work product.
In order to interview for and potentially land this job, you need to have some experience with problem-solving and working with people. It doesn’t require traditional office experience: we have some amazing teammates who came from the retail and restaurant industries who do phenomenal work. Please be sure to highlight these skills on your resume or cover letter.
Records Deposition Service
Why Work Here?
Great benefits, friendly office environment, relaxed dress code, regular employee appreciation activities!