NOON HOUR SUPERVISOR
Part time, School Days only.
1 position - Cherry Creek Elementary School, 11AM-2PM
1 position - Sandy Knoll Elementary School, 11AM-2PM
1 position - Superior Hills Elementary School, 11AM-2PM
1 position - Bothwell Middle School, 11:30AM-1:00PM
MARQUETTE AREA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
(MESPA II Class A Position)
REPORTS TO: Principal and Noon Director
RATIONALE: To help facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the Food Service Program.
1. Ability to work cooperatively with and relate positively to children and adults.
2. Ability to follow instructions and provide leadership.
3. Ability to organize and exercise mature judgment.
4. Genuine interest in and concern for children.
5. Ability to stay calm under stressful circumstances.
6. Neat appearance and personal cleanliness.
7. Record of dependability and reliability.
8. Must meet health/physical requirements as required by performance responsibilities and State and local health requirements.
9. Familiarity with computers preferred. Must have the ability to learn the school management information system and additional software as needed.
10. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Assists with the organization of the lunch program.
2. Supervises student helpers.
3. Supervises children during lunch and on the playground, to include assisting those that need additional help with outerwear.
4. Assists with serving lunches and cleaning of food containers after serving.
5. Works with the Noon Director and other Noon Supervisors on scheduling and organization to ensure effective utilization of all Supervisors.
6. Assists Principal and Noon Director in resolution of problems associated with the noon hour.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required of positions that will be given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct, and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. The use of a particular expression or illustration describing duties shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.