Shelby Forest (SBF)
Do you enjoy working by the water? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Pool Attendant to maintain a clean and sanitary pool area and ensure that all safety equipment is present at and around the pool area at all times.
* Tests and balances pool chemicals and documents as required by state and local regulations.
* Monitors and adjusts pool temperature.
* Cleans and vacuums pool, cleans skimmer baskets, backwashes pool filters, and skims the pool with skimmer.
* Sweeps the pool deck and all surrounding areas daily.
* Straightens pool furniture, ensuring that furniture is clean and in working order at all times.
* Monitors residents entering and exiting the pool area. Ensures the state capacity is not exceeded.
* Ensures all posted pool rules are being adhered to.
* Cleans and maintains pool bathroom daily, including keeping them stocked with supplies and free of standing water. Cleans the clubhouse and surrounding common areas as needed.
* Ensures safety equipment is present and in working order. Checks first aid kit for needed supplies on a daily basis.
* Gardens and removes weeds in commons areas.
* Other duti es as assigned.
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* High School Education (some education required, diploma/GED preferred)
* Ability to endure seasonal temperatures
* Flexibility to respond to community needs during non-business hours
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Good verbal communication skills
* Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, cool perks, and flexibility.
* Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile phone service, and more
* Access to hundreds of online learning modules via Sun University
* Much more!