About the Company:
Spark Talent Acquisition is a Michigan-headquartered recruiting and staffing company that connects great talent with great employers. We understand that finding a new position can be stressful and identifying top talent can be challenging. For us to maximize successful placement and retention, we start by listening to and understanding each of our clients. We believe in face to face interaction and having a solid understanding of our client’s business before placement. We pride ourselves in team development as it matches our purpose as an organization to continually create career opportunities.
The press brake operators produce parts from Stainless Steel metal using a CNC Hydraulic Brake Press. They will be making precision bends, punches, or cuts into the metal. Responsible for look at blueprints or plans for the finished product, make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product. They make sure their machines are working at full capacity, are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output. They look at the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
- 1-3 years experience with a press brake
- Knowledge in setting up the CNC press brake
- Performing tool changes and load
- Load and unload material and do visual quality checks
What We Offer:
- National network of clients/companies in a variety of industries
- Competitive wages and benefits
- Experienced and specialized recruiters
- A strong desire and passion for client service
- Assorted benefits packages that includes medical, dental and vision, coverage, 401k and pet insurance that start on the first day of your employment!