Quincy Street, Inc. a division of Indiana Packers Corporation, is a growing successful pork processor in Holland Michigan. Our Work Environment demands a commitment to total Customer Satisfaction and Quality through the application of teamwork, integrity, shared success, and growth. Our organization offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to those who are willing to engage, work diligently, and participate in the personal, professional, and organizational growth.
We have an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Technician. This full-time position will include duties that range for food safety verification to process capability studies. The chosen candidate must be able to assure pertinent, accurate, and timely collection of data from all processes in the plant to aid operations in decision making, as well as, be continuously striving for improvement.
An opportunity exists for a quality focused, detail oriented Team Member to assist us in our growth and play and extremely important role within the Company.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
- Work overtime and/or weekends as needed
- Must be able to reach high and low levels frequently
- Must be able to grip with wrist
- Must be able to push and pull and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in cold temperatures in a damp environment
- Cover motors, electrical plugs and all computer equipment
- Use a pressure hose to spray down all equipment
- Scour equipment with chemical as needed
- Cleaning of pipes, walls, refrigeration units, etc.
- Perform all work assigned by supervisor
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- Comply with all safety, food safety, GMP and SQF requirements
Quincy Street, Inc. is a Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify Program.
EOE, including Disability/Veteran