We are currently hiring Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants in the Jackson area!
We are seeking skilled, experienced, and compassionate caregivers to provide quality personalized home care for our clients! Our home health aides and certified nursing assistants are a vital part of our healthcare team, with responsibilities that include:
- Monitoring patient vital signs and recording them.
- Educating patients on proper nutrition.
- Helping patients prepare meals.
- Aiding patients with setting up/getting to doctor’s visits, shopping, and other errands.
- Companionship with patients for various activities, such as taking walks, reading, talking, or board games.
- Assisting patients with routine exercises.
- Providing basic personal care, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Performing light housekeeping duties.
- Assisting patients in and out of bed and/or transferring to or from a wheelchair.
- Helping patients with laundry.
- Keeping accurate records of home visits, including travel time, time with the patient, and what services were performed during the visit.
Come be part of our health care team with excellent benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Capped caseload