Full-time benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account with employer match
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Generous paid time off and holiday pay
- Birthday off
Part-time benefits include:
- Some holidays
- Some paid time off
- 401k for employee contribution
Minimum qualifications required for this position include:
- Excellent professional administrative skills desired
- A minimum of one (1) year experience working with customers or clients, preferably in a placement, educational, human service, or career development capacity.
- High school diploma or GED required; additional education in a related field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to articulate thoughts clearly, both written and verbally, with proper grammar, punctuation and to apply language rules.
- Ability to present program information to job seekers, community agencies, and employers.
- Ability to apply techniques used in resume and cover letter writing and effectively guide customers in the process.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to maintain professional, friendly relationships with all visitors to the Michigan Works! Service Centers, including job seekers, partner staff, employers, program administrators and monitors.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and various Internet and job search applications.
- Must have your own transportation.