Paragon Technologies, a SunSource company, headquartered in Warren, Michigan, specializes in providing world-class service, repair and re-manufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking an Electronic Technician in our Warren, Michigan location. The Electronic Technician is responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and testing various electronic drives, controllers and pc boards.
Specifically you must be able to:
- Repair electronic drives, controllers and pc boards
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment
- Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level, including but not limited to: diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, other printed circuit components, etc.
- Verify repairs using start-up testing procedures
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- Associates degree in electronics preferred, but not required
- Ability to solder/desolder
- Thorough understanding of electronic circuitry
- Ability to recognize different electronic components as their functions
- Familiarity with and ability to utilize different types of test equipment such as function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, and power supplies.
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Regularly required to sit, stand and lift up to 50 lbs
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.