Responsible for configuring and installing client devices, managing local and virtual servers, assisting monitoring network components & services, applying service packs and upgrades as required and providing overall assistance to the office and manufacturing plant community.
- Troubleshoot system and equipment issues in an expedient manner.
- Configure, deploy, and support IT equipment throughout the plant and office environment.
- Monitor health of IT infrastructure.
- Coordinate hardware repairs with OEM's
- Provide off hours and additional project support as required.
- Perform and/or ensure preventative maintenance occurs as scheduled
- Support user community
- Active directory maintenance for plant resources
- Maintain equipment lists
- Implement server roles and features as required
- Perform network cabling
- Work with IT equipment suppliers