To provide Administrative, FRD and Accounting support on moderately complex assignments requiring good judgment, strong communication and computer skills typically supporting a manager and/or an assigned team.
- Compile, prepare and distribute daily reports associated with production needs and record retention.
- Support FRD with daily logs deliveries and weekly payment to the loggers.
- Work with vendors and customers in resolving account issues and discrepancies.
- Support Office Administrator III in moderately complex accounting assignments as assigned.
- Schedule meetings and appointments; prepare agendas and coordinate travel plans for internal and off-site meetings as requested.
- Develop moderately complex spreadsheets typically requiring the creation of basic to moderate formulas.
- Prepare correspondence, presentations and reports with minimal guidance using word processing and graphics software.
- Take notes at department or committee meetings; transcribe notes and distribute to meeting participants.
- Participate on projects or teams as assigned.
- Maintain department records; prepare and track expense reports, check requests and purchase orders.
- Monitor office supplies and order as needed; ensure office equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Collect and compile data for entry into database system; maintain information in system including SAP and AFX.
- Process miscellaneous sales invoices which include mulch, scrap and employee sales.
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of current office procedures.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong clerical and administrative skills.
- Proved communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic accounting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate a computer and supporting software packages, including the ability to satisfactorily perform all SAP and AFX tasks associated with this role.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping techniques.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; AA or other advanced coursework or certificates desirable in accounting.
- 3+ years' experience in an office environment, preferably in a similar role.
- Proficient with word processing software.
- Or any equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position.