It's time to find a job that matters. At GRBS, we've spent the past 100 years growing our company and learning what matters most to our employees. We offer tons of unique benefits because we believe that your life outside of work is just as valuable as your time on the job. We educate, train, and communicate with our staff so that you're not only prepared for success on the job, but also for whatever life throws at you.
This is what we have available in the Reed City Area right now. GRBS is always growing, so if you don't see something that works for you, check back soon or go to www.grbsinc.com/join-the-grbs-team.
- Must be reliable, self motivate and customer service focused
GRBS offers many uncommon benefits that most other employers simply don't. We know that happier, well-trained employees perform better at work, so by investing in you, we strengthen our overall service.
- Paid vacation, paid holidays
- Consistent hours
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid training, leadership classes
- Rapid advancement
- Paid uniform, background check fees
- Annual increase, bonus opportunities
One of our top priorities at GRBS is creating clean and safe environments for the students of the schools we serve. The job requirements emphasize security and positivity for that reason.
- NO custodial experience necessary!
- At least 18 years of age with valid driver's license
- Pass a standard drug test
- Complete a FBI fingerprint background check
- Excellent attendance, reliable transportation
- Considerate, positive attitude
- Commitment to quality results
Here comes the nitty gritty. Day to day, you'll have cleaning tasks to get done:
- Mopping, use of autoscrubbers/other floor machines
- Vacuuming, upright or VacPac
- Trash removal
- General cleaning
If you're searching for success-driven work that invests in you and your skills, you'll find it at GRBS. Not convinced yet? Head over to www.grbsinc.com/join-the-grbs-team/ to check out some videos from current employees.
Come and be part of a company where your contribution matters.