Full time CDL-A Auto Transporters / Car Haulers - $65,000 a year
Location: Lake Orion
Featuring - 2019 Brand New Equipment
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking auto transporters/car haulers for full-time driving opportunities in the Lake Orion, MI. area. utilizing brand new trucks and trailers. The ideal candidate will possess a CDL-A with a minimum of 1-year CDL-A experience and a minimum of 1-year car hauling experience.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor-trailer. (Drivers will be using three-car wedge trailers to deliver vehicles)
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, railheads, truck away yards, dealers and other locations
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT med card will make 23.00/hr.
- Paid weekly!
- Brand new equipment! NEW trucks and trailers with regularly scheduled maintenance
- Medical benefits available after 60 days
- Staggered 12-hour shifts starting between 5 AM – 7 AM (Monday – Friday + some weekends)
- Must be able to work 40-65 hours/week
Retirees and Veterans are welcomed
Apply on-line at www.pdworkforce.com
Remember to reference MI Works on your application!