CDL-A Car Haulers - Up to $65,000 a year
Location: Auburn Hills / Lake Orion
Featuring - 2019 Brand New Equipment!
Home Every Night!
Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking multiple auto transporters / car haulers for full time driving opportunities in the Auburn Hills / Lake Orion area. The ideal candidate will possess a Class A CDL license with 1 year of experience.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
- Safely operate a commercial motor vehicle/tractor trailer
- (Drivers will be using three car wedge trailers to deliver vehicles.)
- Transport units to and from manufacturing plants, rail-heads, truck away yards, dealers and other locations
- Inspect vehicles for defects and damages prior to loading
- Deliver vehicles to customers damage free, in a safe and timely manner
- Comply with DOT rules and regulations and company policies and procedures
Compensation for Drivers:
- CDL-A drivers with an updated DOT Med Card will make up to $65,000 per year
- Weekly Pay!
- Home Every Night!
- Staggered 10-hour shifts starting between 6 AM – 9 AM (Monday – Friday)
- Medical benefits available after 60 days
- Retirees and Veterans are welcome
Apply on-line at www.pdworkforce.com
Remember to reference MI Works on your application!