Neurosleep Center is seeking Medical Receptionist with at least 2 years of experience (preferable with experience in Neurology).
Individual must have strong computer skills along with accurate note/ medical chart documentation. Individual must be punctual and able to work in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for quick learners who have the ability to work professionally with others and take on multiple tasks/ be flexible. Main functions are to support doctor and co-workers when asked and work with colleagues and patients. Individual must have worked directly with a physician in a medical. Clinical office for at least 2 years.
This position provides medical, dental and vision benefits.
Administrative medical duties include but not limited to:
- Using computer applications
- Answering telephones
- Greeting Patients
- Updating and filing patient medical records
- Coding and filling out insurance forms
- Scheduling appointments
- Provide directions, information and any other assistance as/when needed
- Use computer system to generate information required for billing, update patient information, provide any necessary forms/documentation for completion, review forms, obtain any necessary signatures
- Collect co-pays, back balances, generate a receipt, post payments, balance money at end of day against charges
- Verify insurance
- Maintain a neat and orderly waiting room/bathroom/examination room.
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, faxing, typing letters, forms, labels and mailings
- Knowledgeable with EMR