A division of Magna International, MPT Sterling Heights is a Tier-One automotive supplier that machines and assembles metal formed powertrain components.
1st Shift Available!
Pay starts at $15.15
- Ability to operate Transfer presses and perform coil changes.
- Adjust the press, feed, coil height, fingers, and air pins as required.
- Responsible to manage the cleanliness and orderliness of the work area.
- Responsible to accurately report production.
- Ensure that process tags are properly completed throughout the production run.
- Follow MIOSHA safety regulations and policies, including lock out/tag out and wearing required P.P.E.
Knowledge, Skills & Abiltiies Required:
High School diploma or G.E.D required. At least 2-3 years press operating experience required, transfer press experience preferred. Die setting experience preferred. Must be able to obtain a Hilo permit. Ability to perform heavy manual labor such as bolting dies into the presses etc. Must be able to perform shop math.