Job Title: Service Desk Technician (Bilingual - Portuguese/English)
Provides support via phone, e-mail and chat for various PC hardware and software applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides support via phone, e-mail and chat to employees of corporate clients.
* Assists users in troubleshooting Outlook.
* Provides support for Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows7, Windows 10).
* Provides support for Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365).
* Provides support for mobile devices including configuration and email sync.
* Handles 50-60 issues per day efficiently and appropriately.
* Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
* Utilizes Active Directory database to reset network passwords.
* Assists users in adding and changing network printers.
* Provides technical support for VPN connectivity issues.
* Controls user's computers utilizing remote access tools.
* Troubleshoots remote access connectivity problems.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with client service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Trade School Certificate or Associate Degree in related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements:
* 1 year experience in call center or service desk environment.
* Knowledge of various PC hardware and software applications including:
- Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10
- Office 365 Support
- User creations/terminations (tasks/requests)
- End-user self-service tools
- Cloud support - multiple device data syncing
- ServiceNow or other ticketing systems
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office365, Outlook, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP), Cable Modem, and Internet Support.
* Effective troubleshooting and documentation skills
* Experience navigating a knowledgebase
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications.
* May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
One or more of the following:
* Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+
* CompTIA Network+
* Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundations
* Computer Specialist Certification
* Help Desk Analyst Certification
Other Skills and Abilities
* Strong technical and client interaction skills.
* Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to follow through with tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
* Excellent oral, written, technical, and business communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and work in fast paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.