$500 sign on bonus when fully licensed!!
Home Daily! Come and work for a family owned business that really cares about their employees!
Blue Water Oil Transport/FLT, a conglomerate of Foster Blue Water Oil, is seeking a Full Time, Afternoon shift, Fuel/Propane Transport Drivers with a CDL, Class A license with HazMat Endorsement, Tanker, and air brake for our Richmond location.
Blue Water Oil Transport offers competitive pay, paid holidays, vacation, and sick time. Benefits offered are medical, dental, vision, life insurance, wellness incentive discount, 401 (k) plan with company match, as well as other company "perks".
Responsible for safely transporting fuel/propane to bulk plant and jobbers. Our goal is to serve our customers courteously, promptly and efficiently with dedicated employees like you!
- Works with Dispatch to ensure schedules allow for on time deliveries and excellent customer service performance by delivering the correct products and quantities.
- Is responsible for following the safety programs including HAZMAT and DOT certifications.
- Must address driver's problems when they arise in a timely and professional manner with supervisor.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing at terminals, drivers, and other employees.
- Maintains all required driver's logs, invoices and additional paperwork as needed to ensure effective operations of company process and procedures.
- Must make the use the proper lifting codes and state destinations when needed.
- Understand applicable state and federal laws.
- Other duties as assigned by Dispatch Director.
- Transportation of hazardous fuels preferred
- Must have current Class A CDL License w/Hazmat Endorsement, Tanker and air brake
- Clean driving record