While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit with occasional walking and standing. Occasionally the employee must bend, squat, and kneel. The employee is frequently required to use hands for simple manipulation. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- 1-3 years’ experience and/or training in the gaming field, including knowledge and experience with all games within the department.
- Must have working knowledge of the Minimum Internal Control Standards, Bay Mills Gaming Compact, State of Michigan Compact, and all other pertinent policies and procedures.
- Must demonstrate competency and skill with all games offered at Bay Mills Resort and Casinos.
- Must have experience in writing and implementing training manuals and tests for all table games.
- Must be able to obtain a gaming license through the Bay Mills Gaming Commission and maintain eligibility throughout employment.
- Must posses a personable, customer service attitude along with organizational ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance and speak, understand and write in the English language.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- General computer experience a must.
- Must have an excellent past work record.
- Must be willing to work long hours if needed and on short notice.
- Must be available to work a varied schedule that is subject to change under short notice, based upon the needs of the operation.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each function listed under the essential functions and physical demands categories of this position description.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This position may be restricted to qualified applicants already working within the Gaming Department.