Over 30 Years of Building Brands, Building Trust, and Building Business!
Knorr Marketing is a fully integrated vertical marketing agency and the North American leader in marketing Home Furnishing Retailers.
Knorr Marketing’s goals have always been aligned with our clients: to engage with customers in relevant and meaningful ways that result in superior experiences, increased brand awareness, and measurable return on marketing investments.
Knorr Marketing is seeking a Web Developer
Web developers are responsible for the backend conception, design, coding, implementation, and deployment of all website infrastructure. Design and structure of databases used to support web infrastructure while maintaining proper access to secure data. Third party connections using a variety of methods including SOAP, RESTful API, FTP, and others as needed.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
Web Developers are responsible to meet with team members to discuss the design and needs of website requirements, planning of website structure including database structure, design and implementation of backend manager utilities to administer sites, design and maintenance of shared classes that will serve as a website’s foundation, and program additional scripts to connect to third parties for the purposes of inventory collection or other services as deemed necessary. Web Developers also work with team members to determine internal needs for web applications to assist others in doing reporting, managing inventory and sales data.
Responsibilities – Include but not limited to:
- Collaborates effectively with team members
- Develop and maintain client facing websites and internal systems
- Perform quality assurance of all products
- Write documentation for new updates and processes as needed
- Debug and diagnose issues that may arise
- Effectively plan and coordinate project timelines with team members to ensure client deadlines are met
- Work as a team with all employees at Knorr Marketing
Skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of coding experience in at least 5 different programming languages
- 3+ years of SQL database design and implementation
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services or certification in AWS
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of web/server security methods and best practices
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of server communication methods such as FTP, RESTful API, SOAP
- Working knowledge of Git for version control
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to continue learning/expanding knowledge of industry standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Degree: Web Development Certification, Associates Degree in Web Development or Computer Science OR 3+ years of relevant work experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time