Networks Northwest is accepting resumes for an Information Systems Specialist.
Founded in 1974, Networks Northwest facilitates and manages various programs and services for the 10 counties of Northwest Michigan. Our primary service categories are: workforce development; business & economic development; and community development. Every team needs someone to pay attention to details and report on the good work we do. That is is the mission should you choose to accept.
Here’s the challenge:
Provide database support for multiple programs of the agency; design reports and analyze to assist with program delivery and performance assessment; assist in the development and training of staff relative to data and information systems.
A person in this position can expect to perform the following functions:
- Develop expertise and training around databases and data systems used by the agency to track program activity and performance;
- Research and provide data, data analysis, and reports to support internal and external programs and partners;
- Complete internal monitoring and auditing to ensure the highest levels of data integrity;
- Participate in statewide training, work groups, and other activities.
What we need from you:
- Associates Degree, or equivalent;
- A creative thinker and problem solver;
- Ability to track, organize and maintain detailed records;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team;
- Capacity to manage multiple projects concurrently;
- Familiarity with Oracle/SQL programming language helpful;
- Ability to convey instructions, procedures, and processes in an understandable manner;
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel;
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and insurable to drive agency vehicles.
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position with a starting annual salary of $37,000, and includes the agency’s generous fringe benefits package (for example: medical, optical and dental insurance; paid vacation and sick time; and eleven paid holidays).
Networks Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.