Job Description: Drive a company vehicle on a scheduled route to provide kitchen fryer maintenance, and recycle the oil.
- The role requires a dependable, hard-working individual with friendly people skills.
- We provide the training to operate the equipment and perform the necessary services.
- Starting pay $14 with increases to $15 by 1 year of service.
- This job offers weekly pay, PTO, company paid life, company paid uniforms with weekly cleaning, optional medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and employer matched 401k
What we are looking for:
- MUST have a valid driver license with a great driving record.
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Dependable and on time
- Friendly people skills to interact with customers
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be safety conscious, organized and focused on cleanliness
- Ability to Lift up to 75 lbs. and work on your feet most of the day
- Prior kitchen experience with fryers is a plus
- Veterans encouraged to apply
Available for consistent work, not seasonal. Routes vary between 5am and 5:30pm with occasional weekends.