Company Overview: KBE Hoist and Fabrication, Inc. is a family owned and operated business. We have expanded over the years and have become an all-inclusive fabrication solution to include water jet cutting services, welding, shearing, press breaking, sawing and metal finishing. Housed in a 30,000sq/ft facility we can satisfy nearly any demand that our clients may have.
Position Summary: Working in a Welding/Production setting building products to specifications and working alongside others to complete projects on time for our customers. This position is classified as an entry level position with our company which will administer training as needed to ensure the worker is welding to best of their ability.
- Welding fixtures, racks, and other products we have designed for our customers
- Performing Mig, Tig, Arch and Sticking Welding
- Lay out, position, align, and secure parts for welding
- Examining workpieces for defects
- Operating hand tools
- Keeping your work area clean and free of debris
- High School Diploma
- Reliable transportation
- General knowledge of machines and tools
- Ability to take direction
- Some experience in a production or welding setting is a plus but not necessary
- Taking direction and learning on the job as you go
- Helmet and gloves will NOT be provided
Hours: One shift from 7AM – 3:30PM Monday - Friday
Benefits: KBE Hoist and Fabrication offers Medical after 90 days on the job and after one-year vacation time.