Life is short, work somewhere awesome. The best candidates are comfortable with technology and can problem-solve automotive maintenance tasks. Good written communications skills are important.
There is one full-time and one part-time entry level position. The job starts at $11 per hourand can pay up to $15 per hour depending upon experience. A performance review happens after 90 days to evaluate a for small raise. But with 330 employees, the Quick Lube position is structured so that if you have the ambition, you can make a career path for yourself at Bill Marsh.
Tasks for this position include:
- Committing to gain knowledge of makes, models, parts and service.
- Taking information from the guest to build an inspection sheet and a service order, present to guest, interact with service advisors.
- Check, recommend / replace fluids, belts, hoses, filters, air-in-tires, wiper blades and lights.
- Add oil and change the oil filter. Vacuum car and wash windows.
- Identify opportunities for personal growth.
This position DOES NOT include:
Hoist work or undercar work.