1. Framing dies
2. Laminating tools and dies
3. Assisting with tool and die repairs.
4. Work closely with engineers in product development, troubleshooting and correcting problems, resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications.
5. Perform fabrication and fitter cuts, align and fits structural metal parts together.
6. Experience in welding for example tack-weld and mig welding .
7. Requires use of hand tools including air tools and powered saws.
8. Set-up, operate, and repair equipment .
9. Process all necessary documentation and comply with quality, safety and sanitation regulations.