Immediate openings for asphalt prep-crew laborer. Heavy labor includes but not limited to bending, digging, and general clean up.
Candidate should be:
- Self-motivated, hardworking, reliable, clean cut and honest
- Able to work well with others
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Have own reliable personal transportation to and from work
- Must be willing to work all schedules based on work available including weekends and nights, when necessary
- Speak English well enough to communicate with supervisor & fellow employees
- Prefer at least one year of construction experience but willing to train the right person
- Be in sound physical condition and perform physically demanding job, requiring to stand extensively during shift
- Communicate and receive direction from project foreman/women and project supervisors
- Possess a positive, hardworking, willing attitude with desire to succeed
- Able to work in all types of weather conditions
- Based on experience – wages will range from $13-17/hr.