Working at Eckhart is an opportunity to directly impact the future of American manufacturing. We are an Industry 4.0 leader committed to developing advanced manufacturing solutions that enhance the quality of life. Our AUTOCRAFT™ autonomous guided vehicles and FLEXCHECK™ collaborative robotic error-proofing systems lead the market in reliability and dependability. Our suite of solutions includes AGVs, collaborative & traditional robotics, 3D printing, conveyance & automation, highly engineered weld fixtures, lift-assist & ergonomic tooling, and mechanical & electrical engineering services. Our solutions improve employee safety, product quality, and productivity at the largest companies in the world.
Eckhart invests in people because we believe it is our people who differentiate our solutions and our company from our competitors. For over 40 years our company has committed dedicated creative minds to conceptualize and design custom manufacturing solutions for industry. Our customers span medical devices, food, consumer packaged goods, aerospace, automotive, industrial machinery, commercial construction, household appliances, and farm machinery & heavy trucks. We thrive solving our customers’ most difficult problems and find satisfaction when customers receive safe and efficient turn-key solutions that enhance their quality of life.
The IT Service Desk Agent will be responsible for day to day support of Eckhart’s help desk requests and technology services. We’re a company that believes that strong, best-in-class systems are absolutely essential long-term growth. At a high level, our goals are to ensure that our everyday operations exceed our customers’ expectations and that Eckhart employees are fully enabled to complete the work in front of them. IT is critical to these goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as the first point of contact for employees’ seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the employee.
• Walk the employee through the problem-solving process.
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be professional, proactive, and positive. Having a passion for exceptional service and support is a must.
• Experience with Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2016.
• Experience with Microsoft Product Suite, Office, G-Suite and/or Office 365.
• Experience with network monitoring tools such as labtech and connect wise.
• Experience with deploying Windows 10.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team to solve business problems with current technology.
• High energy, strong interpersonal skills, able to manage stressful situations with a positive attitude.
• General understanding of networking and switching.