1. Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
2. Performs engineering design evaluations
3. Maintain and control all customer drawings
4. Produce and control all production and non-production part drawings
5. Maintain plant layout and ergonomic design
6. Assist in development and implementation of automation
7. Project management-managing initial procurement of tooling on assigned jobs, coordinating process flow, tool paths, gaging and control plans.
8. Maximizes efficiency by analyzing layout of equipment, workflow, assembly methods, and work force utilization.
9. Participate in problem solving teams
10. Participates in evaluation and selection of products for new and current processes
11. Ensure compliance to all levels of the Quality and Environmental System
12. Participate in housekeeping, safety and environmental requirements (recycling, labeling, spills and programs)
13. Contribute to continuous improvements in safety, productivity, quality, and housekeeping.
14. Other duties as defined by your supervisor