Blue Water Controls is hiring an experienced MACHINE BUILDER of secondary assembly equipment that may include: clip drive machines, screw drive machines, ultrasonic weld machines, vision systems, conveyors, robotic cells, and more.
Qualifications of an Ideal Candidate
Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience, be able to work independently or on a team, own required tools for build, professionally represent themselves and Blue Water Controls, have good attendance, punctuality, and good communication skills.
- Must be able to read, understand and assemble from industrial blue prints
- Some basic machining (lathe and mill) and fabricating knowledge and skills.
- Able to install and route pneumatics and hydraulics
- Be able to read electrical schematic drawings
- Be able to build and wire electrical and control panels
- Be able to wire the entire machine system
- Knowledge of safety and electrical standards
Competitive hourly rate
Great environment where employees are valued
About Blue Water Controls
We are a dynamic, friendly, and growing company. We want our business to be the best in the industry when it comes to customer service. We are searching for employees to join our team who are motivated, conscientious, and who will share our vision of excellence with regard to customer service and satisfaction.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to HR@BlueWaterControls.com
We look forward to hearing from you!