#824 SOFTWARE ENGINEER
The Software Engineer will be responsible for performing software development, contributing to all areas of the Product Life Cycle.
- Develop software that meets design specifications
- Develop software solutions following the software development lifecycle
- Contribute to all areas of the Product Life Cycle, including analysis, design, code and unit testing, debug, and system testing
- Utilize appropriate debugging and troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Execute test procedures to ensure product quality
- Develop technical specifications to accomplish resulting product
- Participate in and conduct code and design reviews
- Develop documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Estimate effort to complete tasks to include planning, coding, and testing
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years of C++ experience
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience applying structured or object-oriented programming techniques in programming tasks
- Experience with multiple programming languages (Java, C#, AQL)
- Experience with structured or object-oriented programming techniques
- Experience with debugging and troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Experience with code, code reviews and design reviews
- Understands and can adapt to architectural and coding best practices
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.