Fabtronic Inc. is an industry leader in the development and production of Paint Assist Aides used by automotive manufactures to ensure the quality of their products during production. We provide unique services and specialized make-to-order products to Fiat/Chrysler, Ford Inc., General Motors, Nissan, and Toyota. Our products are found in over 20 assembly plants throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico.
• Help monitor the document control process and ensure information integrity in accordance with established ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS).
• Monitor or observe operations to ensure that they meet production/quality standards.
• Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Keep production associates informed of quality activities, and training them in the company quality standards and measuring techniques.
• Working with Engineering and Manufacturing on product processes.
• Must comply with Safety, Health, Quality, Manufacturing, and Environmental policies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Understanding of ISO 9001:2008 QMS
• Use of all automotive measurement tools. (calipers, micrometers, height gages)
• Ability to read and conduct print layouts
• Strong team member
• Keen eye for detail
• Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills
• Highly developed technical competencies
• Highly adaptive to new concepts and techniques
• Associate’s degree in Drafting Technology or Information Technology
• 1-2 years of experience in fabrication or manufacturing
Wage: Hourly – $12-$16/hour
Position Closing – until filled