We are seeking a Field Service Welding/Joining Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will perform Welding/Joining engineering duties in the Industrial Automation Field Including but not limited to: Automotive, Defense, Amusement and Aerospace.
- Start up and debug of new systems - Bosch, WTC, Henrob, Stanley, Lincoln, Miller, Fronius, SKS
- Integration of new automated welding lines and launches-RSW, Rivet, GMAW, Laser.
- Problem solving and optimization of existing systems
- Production support
- Quality improvement projects/Expulsion reduction projects
- Must be able to travel
- Previous experience in the welding and joining engineering field
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Self starting work ethic
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems